Relaxing CBD massage oil to help reduce pain and inflammation.
1. CBD, especially in combination with THC, is effective in reducing pain associated with diseases like multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Using CBD has been shown to reduce anxiety and depression in both human and animal studies.
3. Though CBD has been shown to help reduce symptoms related to cancer and cancer treatment, and may even have cancer-fighting properties, more research is needed to assess its efficacy and safety.
4. CBD may have beneficial effects on acne due to its anti-inflammatory qualities and its ability to control the overproduction of sebum from the sebaceous glands.
5. Though research is limited at this time, CBD has been shown to ease symptoms related to epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease. CBD was also shown to reduce the progression of Alzheimer’s disease in test-tube and animal studies.
6. Though more human studies are needed, CBD may benefit heart health in several ways, including by reducing blood pressure and preventing heart damage.
7. Some studies suggest that CBD may help with diabetes, substance abuse, mental disorders and certain types of cancers. However, more research in humans is needed.
8. Although CBD is generally considered safe, it can cause adverse reactions like diarrhoea and fatigue in some people. It may also interfere with certain medications.